Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life as we know it

Wow. Long time since I last posted here. Life has been alright. As usual, it has its ups and downs. What can I say? Only thing I can do is just take things one step at a time. Thanks alot to the workshop I've been attending the past 2 days, things are easier to swallow no matter how bad they are. Well, still with an exception of certain irritable people who I shall not name. Annoying when someone is pissed, then takes it all out on you. Some people just have no shame when they have this problem and still do not want to admit, and continues to compare you with others. *hint hint* Too bad you are computer dumb enough to never be able to find this blog. Wahahaha!!

Life is different now that a special person has come into my life. Maybe thats the thing that I needed in life. That little spice in life~ That person has helped me open up my eyes to another perspective in life. Things aren't all that bad, just have someone by your side to cheer you up would do wonders to your daily life. You will be surprised at how effective it can be. Photos would be great to put up now. But then again, I don't really take much pictures. And the ones I have are all in my phone which I don't backup onto the pc. Looks like there ain't gonna be any pictures posted up in this post. Anyway, it was she who told me to post something on blog to give her something to read. I'll post photos next time. I'll keep in mind to take photos just for this reason.

Down to working life. Just signed recently to Raffles Institution as a perm staff. Thanks to that, I've expanded my financial capabilities. Its not much really, but still it makes a difference. Environment is good too! Well, will be here till I'm done with my studies. So looks like its gonna be at least for another 2 years. I've got time~

Its time to end this. Currently posting using wireless at SGH. Nothing better to do throughout the night anyway. Its a really long post this time. Its time for me to look for something else to do~

No comments: