Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Annoyed & Misunderstood

1 week already since the last post. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I've now got time to do nothing once a week. No, I'm not gonna blog about that. But looks like blogging could be a weekly thing for the time being. Its almost 12am, and I still can't sleep. Maybe blogging might be boring enough to make me wanna sleep. Still checking my phone once every 5mins. Whatsapp is apparently down for now, was halfway in a conversation, and I'm not in the mood to talk on the phone. I don't even feel like blogging about what has happened.

Sometimes I wonder if I say things out differently from what I meant. Its times like this when someone misunderstands you, and it turns out in an ugly war of words and pointings. Its due to this maybe we don't need exercise cause we're jumping into conclusions, pushing the blame, running away from the truth and slapping each other's faces(sometimes our own). Enough said, thats already enough exercise for me. Whatever it is, thats enough rantings from me. Looks like the plan worked, blog and I start to feel sleepy. Works like a charm~

No comments: