Sunday, June 26, 2011

Every holiday has to come to an end

Crap, accidentally closed the window and my previous blog post just went down the drain. Well, at least I've got the time to retype again. Feeling kinda annoyed by it tho. The June school holidays are almost over, and its been a good one. Yes there were ups and downs, but overall its been good. I do work during the school holidays, but it does affect me indirectly since the students aren't in school which means lesser workload and more time to finish up the ongoing projects. School holidays also means more time to spend with baby, which obviously I have been doing. Hopefully this does not affect her studying.

Its 4am in the morning now, just waiting for the sun to shine. I'm really tired now, but feeling much better after a slight rest awhile ago. Its the last day of the holidays already, baby is going to have her exams next week. I know you are reading this baby. You'd better be prepared for your exams! Don't disappoint me! I will feel guilty if you score bad since its because of me you didn't study as much as you should have over the holidays. Score well, and we shall go to universal studios one of the weekends ok?

Can't say too much about baby not studying. My school is starting on the 4th of July too. That means its time to buck up and not make the same mistake by playing all the time too. Must do better time management this time. Cannot waste the hard earned cash that is spent on my modules for this 2 years. Its been a good 3 years since I last went back to school to study. Wonder if I still can shove more things into my head. Well, who knows? Just pray I can do well and get my degree. Think its enough of blogging tonight. Its almost 4.30am already. Time to find something else to do. I'll see what I can do about adding photos into my posts next time. I knows the posts have been really wordy, almost like a dictionary already =P

No comments: